Thursday, August 28, 2008

We're going to go kind of backwards. Here are pictures of our house here in Champaign. We haven't completely finished painting and putting pictures, drapes, shelves, etc., but we love it! Sorry, there's a ton of pictures, but you know me, perfectionist that I am, can't leave anything out! (It's a curse)

Living Room

Hallway to garage and laundry room/bathroom
We took the mirror off our dresser and hung it in our living room, just in case some of you were wondering. (Or maybe you weren't...) We're almost done!

8 comments:

Jill Revell said...

Wow! Your house is just beautiful! I can't believe how fast you got everything organized.

The Wheelers said...

i was going to say exactly what the previous person said! there wasn't even a box in sight. will you unpack and decorate for me when we finally move one day?? hope you guys are doing good. take care and have fun with those kiddos.

Spencer and Stephanie Randle said...

Your house is so cute! I can't wait to come see it! Love you guys and miss you!

RS said...

Not bad for a student pad. I hope you like the rhyme Steve. Only you would appreciate that!

Trevan, Megan and Kaleigh! said...

So fun!!! I love your house! Wish we lived a little closer and we could come visit! We miss you guys!

Mike and Ariane said...

What a great space! Glad you are getting settled in. I wish I had known your travel route, you could have stayed with my family in St. Louis! :-)
My mom loves babies!

Joy ~ Kurt said...

Looks like you guys have a great place! Im so glad you are doing so good! You are so cute and I miss you! Your babies are adorable! Keep up the blog! I love to see whats going on in your world!
love ya
Joy

Megan Holdaway said...

Hey Kristen! This is Megan from London... I came across your blog on Shannon's :) It is so great to see pictures of your twins. It looks like you're doing really well!

I'm living in Boston while my husband is in law school... our blog is megandustin.blogspot.com.