Thursday, February 25, 2010

Our Monthly Opine

If you couldn’t guess by the title, Kristen is not the updater this week. I am not usually one to tend the blog and worry if we are up-to-date, but we have some pictures that were too cute not to post. These really cute pictures were taken at a friend's house. This friend is the type of friend everyone looks for, they have amazing, cutting-edge electronics and a photo studio in their house. On top of all the cool gadgets, they are easy going, faithful people, just the best! We’ve met a lot of families out here in Champaign that are great. We couldn't survive without friends out here, Kristen and I would probably have killed each other by now! Another exciting announcement, although not quite as big as the one we made over Christmas (but close to as big), is that I am training for a sprint triathlon out here called Tri-the-illini. It’s a little tri around the U of I campus. So I have been swimming, biking and running. Hopefully it starts to get a little warmer so I can train outside. I'll let you know more as it gets closer, but I expect a fast and prayer session the weekend of the event, the last thing I need is to try and bike/run into a 30 mph wind. Anyway, here are the pictures – Enjoy!

557 8 12 16 20 22 37 52 53 55 56

8 comments:

Sara Newton said...

Completely adorable!

Jude said...

I can't believe how big they are! Slash the fact that they are a little mini Steve and Kristen;) So cute!

Mark and Gainell said...

Well, just the cutest grandkids on the block! Love you so much.
Wow training? Good for you.
Love MOM

Spencer and Stephanie Randle said...

They are getting so big...tell them to stop growing up. I love the pic where they are holding hands. Audrey's face is priceless, "why am I holding my brother's hand?" Good luck with training for the tri! Don't get hooked because they are expensive! Love you guys!

Shelby said...

They seriously just sprouted since I saw you when you were in UT! Wow such big kids! And of course still adorable!

Kendria said...

Oh man! He's a LADY KILLER!

Ririe's in Nauvoo said...

I love these pictures!! I think I need one for my wallet!! (My g'ma Brag Book...) We miss you all..G'ma Ririe

The Helvig Familiy said...

Oh my goodness! I can't handle the cuteness! I hope you have forty kids. Speaking of, congratulations on the new little boy!!!! I miss you so much. I think we need to have a PIGS reunion someday sooner or later!